Thursday 7 March 2013

Ayr Duo to Pioneer Deaf Theatre Skills Apprenticeship



Two people from Ayr have been picked to start  pioneering deaf theatre skills apprenticeship.
EJ Raymond, 32, and 18-year-old Ciaran Stewart are two of just three people who have been appointed to the first programme in the UK.
EJ, who is a former Ayr College student, explained: "This is very exciting and such a big challenge for me.
"I'm looking forward to the experiences ahead and building on my studies so far."
And Ciaran, who is a former Belmont Academy and Ayr College student, added: "I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead of me.
"'I'm excited by this opportunity and hopefully this apprenticeship will help deaf actors to have a career in the arts."
The apprenticeship scheme, funded through Creative Scotland's Talent Hub Fund, will start in April and run for 16 months....READ MORE
admin team Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment