Monday 7 April 2014

Artisan baker seeks apprentice




A Craft baker is looking to take on an apprentice just two months after opening her first retail premises.

Caroline Walsh had been working on the plans for Archipelago Artisan Bakery for around a year before getting it fully up and running in February.

Now Ms Walsh, formerly a head baker at Loudons and with experience of working in Europe, expects to take someone on "soon" so allow her to work on further business development opportunities in the wider wholesale arena.

She said: "There is huge demand for what I am doing and people are really passionate about it. I need to make sure that on a daily basis I am getting x amount of money before I can take someone else on but I will take on someone quite soon.

"That is the next step to take on an apprentice and train them up on the methods that I use."

Read more on the herald Scotland by clicking here
admin team Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment